Make sure you meet the entry requirements and eligibility criteria.
- Country – specific entry requirements (check postgraduate taught)
- Programme – specific entry requirements
Check all deadlines and if the programme is open for applications.
Applying for the Programme:
1) Choose a suitable pathway (A or B) in accordance with your academic background.
2) Register on the UoG online application system.
3) Start the online application process and complete all relevant sections.
Applying for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
1) Find out if you are a Programme Country or Partner Country applicant.
Definition of Programme and Partner Country
Please note that nationals of a Partner Country who have spent 12 months or more in any Programme country/countries in the last five years preceding the scholarship application deadline must apply as a Programme Country applicant.
2) Complete, print, sign and upload (as pdf) the Scholarship application form. Upload it in section “Support Documents” under ‘Other’.
Make sure that you have uploaded all required documents before submitting the Programme Application online.
You can upload your English certificate and final degree certificate after you have submitted your application via the Applicant Self-Service.
Press the “Submit” button at the end of your online application. You will receive a confirmation email containing your login details and applicant/student number. Please, accept this email as a confirmation of your submission.
If you are experiencing any problems with the Applicant Self Service, you can contact our postgraduate admissions team at:
You can also submit an enquiry here.
You can also refer to our Frequently Asked Questions sections:
You can track your application here.
Please note that a £1000 deposit will be required to secure a self-funded place on the programme.
You will be advised of the deadline for this in your offer letter. This will not be required for
candidates awarded an Erasmus Mundus scholarship.