These opportunities fluctuate from year to year depending upon availability, as well as the language capabilities and skill competencies of individual students.
- NIOD (Institute for War, Holocaust and Genocide Studies)
- National Library of the Netherlands
- IISG (International Institute of Social History)
- Kunsthal Rotterdam
- Historical Museum of The Hague
- Maritime Museum, Rotterdam
- SKVR (Rotterdam Foundation for Arts Education)
- Institute for Cultural Diplomacy, Berlin
- National Geographic, the Netherlands
- Wiarda Beckman Stichting (research centre for social democracy)
- Coebergh Communicatie & PR
- Volkswagen AG (Corporate History and Communications Dept.)
- Otto Bock
CARE Deutschland, (NGO in Bonn), Marketing and Partnership Department. The period of internship: 1st July 2019 – 30th September 2019 (3 months). Basic German required.
At CARE there are internships available in other Department as well (communication and advocacy, project department, internship at the secretariat, finance etc). The contact information is different respective to the department and all can be found here:
Praxisbörse / Career Fair (University of Göttingen) (May)
The annual “PraxisBörse” is designed to get to know company representatives and young professionals. Small and medium-sized companies are represented as well as the big names: https://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/568309.html
Hamburg Company Tour (June)
Annual Recruiting-Event for companies in and around Hamburg (primarily in German). Program provides an interesting insight for career opportunities in German firms. More information: https://www.hamburg-company-tour.de/
- Innovation and Knowledge Transfer: The Catalan Ecosystem prepared for PIMEC Micro, petita i mitjana empresa de Catalunya
- Sinérgics and Social Return: Co-Working in Baró de Viver prepared for Sinérgics Coworking
- COWOCAT associació coworking de catalunya Consultancy Project prepared for COWOCAT
The School would be able to offer students the possibility to participate in Consultandes, a consultancy project in which master students participate. It is a credit-granting course whereby undergraduate and graduate students learn consultancy by working with a firm or other type of organisation applying for the service.
Consultandes was founded in January 2006 by students and faculty members of the “Business Cases and Projects” course run by the School. It supports clients that aim to manage change and develop different business opportunities by making available the knowledge of students and the consulting expertise of the School´s faculty.
As of 2018 Consultandes has worked with 652 clients in 799 projects. Over 3000 undergraduate and graduate students have participated in these projects.
For more information see: https://administracion.uniandes.edu.co/index.php/es/relaciones-corporativas/consultandes