When should I begin my visa applications?

You can begin your UK visa application once you have accepted an unconditional offer for the programme and received your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) letter or Short-Term Study Supporting Letter from the University of Glasgow Admissions team. You should be able to start your Spanish or Swedish visa application from six months ahead of arrival in those countries (so from July).

Category: Visa information


Date: January 16, 2021 1:30 pm


Categorised in: