My first degree was taught in English. Do I need to provide IELTS/TOEFL scores?

If you’re an international applicant, you are exempt from the visa English language requirement ONLY if:

  • you are a national of a majority English-speaking country as defined by the UKVI; or
  • you  hold a degree from a UKVI-approved majority English-speaking country.

All other international students must provide proof of English proficiency at the required level. See the University website for full information:



Date: October 1, 2020 12:21 am


Categorised in: