When and how should I apply for my Spanish or Swedish visa for the second mobility period?

Under new EU regulations, it should now be possible to apply for a study visa for any Schengen Area country up to six months in advance of arrival. This means that you can apply for your Spanish or Swedish study visa from your home country before coming to the UK. Details of the new regulations can be found here. If you are going to Spain in the second semester you should contact the local Spanish Embassy in your home country for details of how to apply. If you are going to Sweden in the second semester you can find details of how to apply for a residence permit for higher education on the Swedish Migration Agency’s website here.

Category: Visa information


Date: January 16, 2021 1:44 pm


Categorised in: